Learn more about Dr. Victoria Borgia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Borgia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Borgia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Borgia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borgia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoria M. Borgia practice?
Dr. Victoria Borgia practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Springfield Family Physicians, Springfield Internists, and Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.