A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Borgia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Borgia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Borgia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Borgia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Marie Borgia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria M. Borgia practice?
- Dr. Victoria Borgia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Borgia practices Family Medicine near Upper Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Upper Darby Family Physicians.