Dr. Victoria Brkovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Brkovich?

February 20th, 2016

Unprofessional, unkind, and lacks social skills

I went to see this doctor and was so excited bc she seemed very smart and said her philiosophy of practicing medicine "is guided by the patient." I was not expecting to speak to someone who was so apathetic. In fact, she didn't have time for my appointment and couldn't wait for it to be over. She quite often interrupted me when I spoke, esp. when she felt I was taking too long (more than 5 seconds.) She asked me what medication I've been taking, and when I also told her the amount I take (which is important bc normal strength causes a severe allergic reaction) she became frustrated bc she didn't ask for the amount. She rolled her eyes. She rolled her eyes quite a few times. When I left, I felt so ... Sad. Like I had been made fun of and ridiculed. She didnt touch me. She said "I don't want to have a discussion until I see a CT scan of your body." Not even a discussion? It was awful. Also the walls are PAPER THIN. You can hear everything -- what she says in her office about you and others, her computer typing, what nurses tell her, and even worse ... other patient's problems. Save your time and find someone more reputable.

April 27th, 2012

Great follow-up after treatments.

September 16th, 2011

I would never recommend her to anyone.

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Brkovich did an excellent job with me. I would recommend her to anyone.

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.