Dr. Victoria Brooks MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Buffalo, NY

• Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2015
she was my doctor a lot in c-pep since i was little...
Dr. Brooks is a great doctor I known her since I was a young teenager and she knows I've been through so much stuff and she is always honest she knows when I need to stay stable and she thinks a group home would be the best for me. She tells it like it is does not sugar coat anything. she takes her time and listens to what I have to say and gives me the right feedback. She always explains to me that I cant fix the world I can only fix myself and the things I do. Over all I think she is a great doctor but when i'm having a hard time I just wish she would give me a PRN (medication). but she knows I just use it as an exscape and wants me to learn healthy coping skills. I give her a lot of credit for being a psychiatrist at c-pep cause its crazy in there phew!!!!!!! GOOD WORK!!!!! with me and all the other patients. It means a lot oh an she also doesn't like to admt me to the hospital because I think she thanks I use it as an escapre and not use my coping skills to change the problem instead of heading from it... Well I guess she maybe right huh! GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP A LOT OF US APPERAITE YOUR HELP!!!

December 24th, 2014
Horrible
Zero bedside manner. Compassion. She did however want to free up a bed so I thank her for overruling another doctor and letting me out of a vile torture dungeon. Oh and 3 days in an ER waiting room wasn't listed as an option for wait time to see her.

May 2nd, 2016