Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria Buchanan
Dr. Victoria Buchanan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Buchanan is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Buchanan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria Buchanan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victoria Buchanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Angel Rivera
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Michael Hoffman
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi44