A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Cespedes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Cespedes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cespedes graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Cespedes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Elena Cespedes MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria E. Cespedes practice?
- Dr. Victoria Cespedes has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Cespedes practices Emergency Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Emergency Physicians.