Family Physicians
Riverside Family Practice
858 J Clyde Morris Blvd
Newport News, VA 23601
757-594-4343
Locations and availability (1)

|  dislike  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

very hard to get appointments if an urgent matter occurs. The practice should keep appointments open other then coming in thru the walk in clinic. Patients have a family doctor for a reason, and the the walk in clinic is great if it's your doctor that is working that particular day, otherwise not. Very dissapointed and pulling my records to go somewhere else. I love the physician that I see there, but you can never get appointments easy!

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Collaros has been my doctor for the last 8 years and during this time she has help turn around my many issues with Diabetes and other associated illnesses. I would highly recommend her as your personal physician any day!!!

|  This Primary Care Physician is a Keeper!  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

I chose Dr. Collaros as my primary care physician a number of years ago, and I made a wonderfully good decision. She speaks to me as a partner in my care without the hierarchical feeling you get from some doctors. She is attentive to what I say, speaks to me as an equal. With every medical issue I have had, she pays attention, does the research, and comes up with an effective treatment plan. She is also not reluctant to pull in specialists for more difficult cases. I am a 54 year old guy, and this is the first female doctor I have had. Because of her demeanor, I can discuss any medical issue with her without feeling any embarrassment. I would choose her again as my PCP without hesitation. She is an excellent physician!

|  show details
May 2nd, 2011

i really feel that she cares and has a good bed size manner. should have had her for my doctor along time ago. male doctors are doctors not a female.they dont walk in our shoes on a daily bases.always with the male doctors durning a exam you know their there not a female like her that is important to all females. wish her great things in her life. they should be glad to have her in the practice. thanks sylvia