Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

mixed feelings show details mixed feelings
Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Collaros is an excellent doctor her bedside manner is great, that is, when you can see her. She is extremely busy so I didn't see her very often. I'd been a patient for 10 years and the problem I had was getting an appointment if something urgent came up. They have walk-ins and Dr. Collaros is the doctor 1 day of the week. Any other day it's a roll of the dice. There is another doctor there that is extremely LOUD so if your issue is personal you have to try to avoid him if you walk in because it has to be possible to hear him from space. I left because after ten years of being on time for appointments I was 10 minutes late due to icy road conditions and Dr. Collaros wouldn't see me. This would be a little more ok if the average wait time for appointments wasn't 30 minutes long. I'm at urgent care now because I didn't feel like playing doctor roulette or waiting 3 more days to see Dr. Collaros. I've also switched primary care physicians.

by Jeanette Kelly on Jan 11th, 2015

Dr. Collaros listens to me and considers all facets of signs and symptoms including what she sees and what she hears from me in formulating a diagnosis and plan of care. I am treated like a person with valuable input to my treatment. She is very aware of the cost of treatment and prescribes the least costly and yet beneficial treatment.

dislike show details dislike
Apr 23rd, 2014

very hard to get appointments if an urgent matter occurs. The practice should keep appointments open other then coming in thru the walk in clinic. Patients have a family doctor for a reason, and the the walk in clinic is great if it's your doctor that is working that particular day, otherwise not. Very dissapointed and pulling my records to go somewhere else. I love the physician that I see there, but you can never get appointments easy!

Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. Collaros has been my doctor for the last 8 years and during this time she has help turn around my many issues with Diabetes and other associated illnesses. I would highly recommend her as your personal physician any day!!!

This Primary Care Physician is a Keeper! show details This Primary Care Physician is a Keeper!
Jul 22nd, 2011

I chose Dr. Collaros as my primary care physician a number of years ago, and I made a wonderfully good decision. She speaks to me as a partner in my care without the hierarchical feeling you get from some doctors. She is attentive to what I say, speaks to me as an equal. With every medical issue I have had, she pays attention, does the research, and comes up with an effective treatment plan. She is also not reluctant to pull in specialists for more difficult cases. I am a 54 year old guy, and this is the first female doctor I have had. Because of her demeanor, I can discuss any medical issue with her without feeling any embarrassment. I would choose her again as my PCP without hesitation. She is an excellent physician!

May 2nd, 2011

i really feel that she cares and has a good bed size manner. should have had her for my doctor along time ago. male doctors are doctors not a female.they dont walk in our shoes on a daily bases.always with the male doctors durning a exam you know their there not a female like her that is important to all females. wish her great things in her life. they should be glad to have her in the practice. thanks sylvia