A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Dalzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Dalzell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Dalzell, MD is board certified in Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalzell graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Dalzell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria P Dalzell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Victoria P. Dalzell practice?
- Dr. Victoria Dalzell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Dalzell practices Behavioral Pediatrics near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Kennebunk, ME and Augusta, ME.
See Portland Pediatricians.