A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Dantchenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Dantchenko is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Dantchenko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dantchenko graduated from Lugansk State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dantchenko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Dantchenko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Dantchenko practice?
- Dr. Victoria Dantchenko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Dantchenko practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.