A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Delong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Delong is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Delong, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delong graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Yoon Delong MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Y. Delong practice?
- Dr. Victoria Delong has 9 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Delong practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Ravenna, OH.
See Wooster Psychiatrists.