Learn more about Dr. Victoria Dorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Dorr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Dorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Patient Care
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorr graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dorr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoria J. Dorr practice?
Dr. Victoria Dorr practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Edwardsville, IL and Alton, IL.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Oncologists, and Saint Louis Hematologists.