A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Dorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Dorr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Dorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Patient Care
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorr graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dorr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria J Dorr MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria J. Dorr practice?
- Dr. Victoria Dorr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Dorr practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Lubbock, TX.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.