A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Dorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Dorr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Dorr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Patient Care
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorr graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dorr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria J Dorr MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria J. Dorr practice?
- Dr. Victoria Dorr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Dorr practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.