Overall Review

3.2

November 10th, 2016
Horrible
All I can say is please read the negative reviews about their shady, misleading insurance practice, they are all nothing but the truth. If you go there you will be swindled out of your money. And please do not believe the positive reviews that you read, they are all lies, I wouldn't doubt that they are all fake

September 6th, 2016
Untrustworthy
Untrustworthy and unethical billing practices. I absolutely do not recommend this doctor or her office. Save your money and go elsewhere.

August 22nd, 2016
Dont come here
I had a procedure done and the day before they said I needed to put a deposit and told me it is just their procedure and that I would get my money back fast even when my insurance does not require it, 9 months later still have not recieved my deposit money even after my insurance paid. They said my insurance underpaid when they agreed to that amount. This is federal violation and I will definately make sure my insurance drops this office so it doesnt happen to anyone else. Its despicable that they want to accept tricare yet they dont agree with the amount paid they will make it the responsibility of the patient by not giving back the deposit, that is how they treat military families and veterans, horrible doctor office.

July 7th, 2016
She's not even a Gyno !!
Awful !! The worst Office in Miami.. Don't go there unless you want to be treated by a DO, that's right she's not a Gynecologist, she's a measly DO!! Everyone there needs to go back to school including Victoria. No one knows what they are doing !! Find a real Doctor !!

March 11th, 2016
Awful
Simply put, Dr Victoria Garcia and her entire staff especially Kathleen are liars and thieves !!! They frankly don't care about their patients. I just wish I would have read the reviews before going there. I guarantee you it won't be much longer before they are out of business. STAY AWAY !!

February 18th, 2016
Horrible
What ever you do stay away from Dr Victoria Garcia & Associates. This is the most unprofessional office I have ever worked with. When I called them to see if they took my insurance they said "Yes". Once there, they requested payment upfront and said that once they bill my insurance and get paid that they would refund me the money in a form of a check, when I asked them why they do this, Kathleen explained that "insurance companies are getting really picky and that sometimes they ask for proof that the services were rendered and that the only proof they have is the fact that I paid them ahead of time" because I was trusting and vulnerable I fell for this lie, because they have now (after over 20 phone calls, emails and messages) Kathleen told me that they in fact CANNOT bill ANY INSURANCE COMPANIES !! and that its going to take them an additional 120 days for them to be able to bill my insurance company and give me my money back (which honestly I don't think I'll ever get). And guess what? I have found out that Dr Garcia was billing insurance companies under another Doctors name !! I was lied to and mislead and they took advantage of my vulnerability by telling me that I had to have these procedures done because my health depended on it. Please do your self a favor and find a real doctor. Do not go there, they are nothing but liars and thieves who frankly do not care about your health all that they do is lie, mislead you and steal your money. I don't even know how they are in business. Once again, please, please stay away !!

July 15th, 2015
Lack of professionalism
Dr. Garcia has a personalized attention with her patients; however, when she introduced the midwife into the office I have not been seen by her anymore. I have requested to be seen by her during my pregnancy, but I am always given excuses and the midwife has been the one seeing me during my prenatal visits. Her staff is often lost and rude. When I've tried calling to get results or reschedule appointments I am often left on hold for more than 20 minutes. Upon arriving for the appointments the waiting time does is minimum 2 hours! Once on the other side of the door, you're left in a room waiting between 45 to 1 hour to be seen by the midwife / Doctor (if you're lucky). Had I been seen by a doctor during my prenatal visits I would not mind the wait because I know she's detailed and very caring for her patients but frankly to wait all that time to be seen by a nurse or midwife who is inpersonal, its not worth all the wait. The reason why I came to this office was for Dr. Garcia not to be seen by a midwife or nurse.

March 30th, 2015
Joke
A joke. Wasted my day. Appoint was at 2pm by 4pm had not been seen by the doctor. Asked for money back and had to wait 20 more minutes

March 21st, 2015
I am truly in love with this office, I have gone to other ob/gyns and none have been as amazing as they have. My husband and I had tried to get pregnant with no success, we went to several doctors with no success, the light at the end of the tunnel was looking pretty far on us being able to start a family of our own. But we decided to give one more doctor a try, let me tell you none of the other doctors gave me a work up / follow up like Dr. Garcia has. After everything was said and done I'm happy to say we are currently 6months pregnant and await our little miracle baby thanks to Dr. Garcia. We are also truly happy with her midwife Beatrice, she is so caring, and delightful. My husband and I are truly deeply happy on the treatment we've had both from the providers and the staff.

February 28th, 2015
HORRIBLE OFFICE, HORRIBLE WAIT, UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF
This is the absolute WORST Gynecologist in Doral. The staff are completely unprofessional talking bad about previous patients AND patients STILL IN THE OFFICE. Dr.Victoria Garcia is like a ghost since no one see's her. Appointment times mean nothing to this office, as you can expect to wait HOURS just to be called in and then wait MORE HOURS just to be seen for 5 minutes. The staff are rude and seem incompetent and uneducated in their field. DONT GO HERE.

January 28th, 2014
Great experience
Just had a baby with Dr Garcia, she and her midwife were awesome ! I felt really special throughout the whole experience, Dr Garcia and her staff were always there and willing to answer all my questions. I would recommend the doctor and midwife to all my friends and family!

January 27th, 2014
Great experience
I have been a patient of Dr. Garcia's for about 2 yrs and the wait time has really improved. I'm glad she has help now from a nurse practitioner / midwife . I feel very comfortable with both of them. I just love the staff