Dr. Victoria Falcone DO Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

November 17th, 2015
I LOVE DR. FALCONE!
Dr. Falcone and her staff are absolutely amazing!! I first met Dr. Falcone at the Center for Smart Lipo where she performed Laser Lipo on my mid-section. I loved the results so much that I went back for another procedure and I continue to go to her for all my cosmetic needs. She is so up front and honest with you! Remember, these surgeries aren't "fixes" to your weight problems if you aren't going to maintain it!! She will help you with all of that!! She has provided me with a lot of information as I competed in a fitness competition. You will not be disappointed with your results from Dr. Falcone!! And her staff- in particular, Katie who I deal with most often.. Are great!! You can tell Dr. Falcone shares all of her knowledge with them as they understand everything that is going on and can help ease your mind as well! :)

August 10th, 2011
High Caliber Surgeon
I recently visited Dr. Falcone for an abdominoplasty consultation. I was extremely impressed with the caliber of her practice. Everything from the aura and aesthetic of her office, to her personable and proficient staff, were high grade. What I enjoyed the most about Dr. Falcone was her genuine and amicable personality. From the moment I met her, I felt as though she was someone I could trust. She didnt have a false veneer or feigned actuations like other surgeons. Dr. Falcone informed me that I was not an ideal candidate for the surgery due to my body fat levels. The depth of knowledge Dr. Falcone employed in providing such a comprehensive explanation as to why she advised against this surgery was staggering. She has an acute academic vitality and seemed to be very abreast in recent plastic surgery literature. When explaining why I wasnt an ideal candidate, she possessed this exuberance, a type of zeal that can only be held by someone who genuinely loves their profession.What I appreciated the most about Dr. Falcone was her foresight and ability to factor the long-term side effects of the procedure into consideration. The patients satisfaction was her highest priority. In addition, she wasnt a surgeon that tried to sell the surgery. She very well could have performed the operation and could have made an easy 4 grand (easy due to the fact that only superficial fat would be removed). However, Dr. Falcone advised against the procedure because money is not the overarching motivation of her practice. Dr. Falcone is motivated by a genuine desire to improve the confidence and aesthetic of her patients. She possessed a strong sense of empathy, was very positive, and provided me with encouraging advice. All in all, I would highly recommend Dr. Falcone for anyone considering Vaser Lipo or any cosmetic procedure that she offers. While I was unable to qualify for surgery, I am 100% confident that if I were a viable candidate, I would be extremely satisfied with the results. The breadth of knowledge and degree of expertise, coupled with a genuine personality and sincere motivations behind her work, make Dr. Falcone an excellent surgeon. In addition, I examined photo galleries of Dr. Falcones work (available on her website) and was very impressed by the naturalness of the results. I want to reaffirm that this is in fact a legitimate review. I was not commissioned by Dr. Falcone or any of her associates to write this. I chose to write this verbose review because I felt obliged to, not only because the extremely helpful consultation was free, but also because it is rare that one comes across a surgeon of such high caliber.