Learn more about Dr. Victoria Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Fernando is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernando
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fernando Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Fernando, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fernando has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria De Guzman Fernando MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria D. Fernando practice?
- Dr. Victoria Fernando has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Fernando practices Family Medicine near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX.
See Clovis Family Physicians.