A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Fernando is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Fernando, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fernando has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria De Guzman Fernando MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria D. Fernando practice?
- Dr. Victoria Fernando has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Fernando practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.