A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Fernando, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fernando has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covington County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernando accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoria D. Fernando practice?
Dr. Victoria Fernando practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Collins, MS and Clovis, NM.
See Lubbock Family Physicians and Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.