Dr. Victoria Grady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Grady?

Wonderful doctor and staff

Posted on August 9th, 2017

I am new to the area. God really blessed in leading me to this office. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Dr Grady is everything I could want in my doctor. Her caring nature really shines. She said she would research something I needed and she did and called back the next day with the answer. I highly recommend this Fredericksburg office.

Blown away by her

Posted on March 11th, 2009

She diagnosed my wife correctly, however she was the rudest person I think I have ever met!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017