A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Handa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Handa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Handa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Handa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Handa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Lynn Handa MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Handa practice?
- Dr. Victoria Handa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Handa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.