A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Herr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Herr, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herr graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Herr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria A Herr MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria A. Herr practice?
- Dr. Victoria Herr has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Herr practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Pathologists.