Dr. Victoria Hester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Hester?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Hester?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 20th, 2013

patient

Dr. Hester is so wonderful. I was so impressed my first visit. She is so personable!! She would come to waiting area to call you back for your appt, do all the preliminary check in things that a nurse is usually assigned to do. I Could not believe it the day i got the phone call telling me she was 'leaving the practice ! My whole day was ruined. She was totally "ON HANDS"!! I am so sorry to hear she moved back to Boston. I was prepared to follow her , if I had to drive an hour for my appt. Non Secours is a wonderful health care center with equally wonderful health care providers. The have lost a great asset!!

Birth Control