A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Holloway Barbosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Holloway Barbosa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Holloway Barbosa, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Nail Diseases
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway Barbosa graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holloway Barbosa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Holloway Barbosa MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Holloway Barbosa practice?
- Dr. Victoria Holloway Barbosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Holloway Barbosa practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.