A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Hsiao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsiao
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hsiao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Hsiao, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hsiao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria C Hsiao MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Victoria C. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Victoria Hsiao has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Hsiao practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.