A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Hsiao, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hsiao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria C Hsiao MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Victoria C. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Victoria Hsiao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Hsiao practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.