Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Parent of patient show details Parent of patient
by Amy S. on Feb 26th, 2015

Kind, compassionate, caring physician with a terrific bed-side manner. Professional and knowledgeable. Takes the time to make the patient feel important, and listens carefully to what the patient is saying. Would recommend her highly.

Jan 12th, 2015

Bedside manner and time to explain were excellent. I am also a professional and pride myself on client care. This was very a very refreshing experience given my past one there, and I was happy to work with this doctor. I would recommend her. I have been to another doctor in that group on a different matter and he was terrible in general demeanor and bedside manner. Coincidentally, the Strong Billing Dept. many years ago was a disaster and screwed up my account. I recommend to pay with a credit card or check if possible in case there is confusion about your co-pay in the future; proving a cash payment years later may be difficult for some.

Worth considering if you need a sharp endocrinologist show details Worth considering if you need a sharp endocrinologist
by Terry McArdle on Jan 8th, 2015

I find Dr. Hsiao to be professional, attentive and compassionate with just the right sense of humor. I've written this because I find the previous low rating astonishing. Folks, doctors are human, too. Maybe she had an off day...