Learn more about Dr. Victoria Igtanloc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Igtanloc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Igtanloc
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Igtanloc Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Igtanloc graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Igtanloc has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Icay Igtanloc MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria I. Igtanloc practice?
- Dr. Victoria Igtanloc has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Igtanloc practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists, Bronx Child Psychiatrists, and Bronx Neurologists.