A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Igtanloc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Igtanloc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Igtanloc graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Igtanloc has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Icay Igtanloc MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria I. Igtanloc practice?
- Dr. Victoria Igtanloc has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Igtanloc practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Neurologists.