A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Katz, Rheumatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- CREST Syndrome (Calcinosis
- Crohn's Disease
- Diffuse Scleroderma
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Nodule
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Katz MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Katz practice?
- Dr. Victoria Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Katz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Rheumatologists.