A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Katz, Rheumatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- CREST Syndrome (Calcinosis
- Crohn's Disease
- Diffuse Scleroderma
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Nodule
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Katz MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Katz practice?
- Dr. Victoria Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Katz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.