A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Kaufmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufmann
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Ann Kaufmann MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria A. Kaufmann practice?
- Dr. Victoria Kaufmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Kaufmann practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Aptos, CA.
See Aptos Internists and Aptos Geriatric Doctors.