Learn more about Dr. Victoria Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Knoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoll
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Knoll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Knoll has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria D Knoll MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Victoria D. Knoll practice?
- Dr. Victoria Knoll has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Knoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Denton, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.