Surgical Specialist
4031 W Plano Pkwy
Ste 100
Plano, TX 75093
973-985-1072
Locations and availability (3)

by Christine Westcott on Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Knoll is very knowledgeable in her area, very professional appearance, and was very thorough from the exam to explaining my condition and the treatment necessary. Very efficient and pleasant to deal with and I am very comfortable with her doing surgery on my arm.

by Work Comp on Apr 17th, 2013

Was released after EMG test came back negative. Was told I had no injury in right elbow. Saw another ortho who sent me for a MRI that showed I had a torn ligament and mild nerve damage. A year later im still in therapy. If your are not bringing her in major money (surgery) your wasting her time.

|  Dr. Victoria Knoll is exceptional  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I have a history of falls and broken bones so I have been a patient of Dr. Knoll's for over 5 years. She is warm, caring, thorough and knowledgeable and I trust her skills and judgment. Once when I broke my shoulder she did not subject me to surgery when the bones would heal perfectly without it. When she recommends me to another doctor he is also an outstanding physician. I trust her completely.Shonsaya OwenFrisco, Texas

Apr 27th, 2012

Dr. KNoll is very nice and knowledgeable, hoever, her staff is not welcoming at all. Especially the women at the front desk. I have bee to see her three times and the range of time I've had to wait is 45minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes. No apology for the wait which bothered me. Doctors whould also be respectful of their patients time.at least give an apology.