Dr. Victoria Knoll MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 23rd, 2016
Bright. Very good explanations. Takes her time to explain everything in detail.

April 6th, 2016
Dr. Knoll is very unprofessional. She only cares about the worker's comp insurance and not about treating the symptoms of the patient. Takes forever to get an appointment with her office. She is rude, uncaring, and her reports are inaccurate and only benefit the insurance company she is contracted with...not the patient.

May 27th, 2015
DON'T GO HERE. MY FINGER LOOKS WORSE AFTER THE SURGERY.

November 2nd, 2014
Outstanding Surgeon
I suffered a potentially career ending fall while riding my bicycle causing a complex wrist fracture. As a surgeon, I require both hands to operate. Given the complexity of my fracture and delicate nature of my occupation, the consensus from multiple colleagues was to see Dr. Knoll. She is a highly skilled, compassionate, and professional doctor. Despite the severity of my injury, Dr. Knoll was able to get me back to work after 3 weeks. I was able to make a full recovery, with full range of motion, and complete use of my wrist after this devastating injury. Equally as important as a skilled surgeon, is an experienced physical therapist. Susan, Dr. Knoll’s physical therapist, worked closely with me to coach me through the rehabilitation process. As a surgeon, I can assure you that I was selective about who performed the surgery on my hand. I trusted Dr. Knoll with my career, and I am grateful for the outcome I have. I can not thank her enough!!!

October 3rd, 2013
Dr. Knoll is very knowledgeable in her area, very professional appearance, and was very thorough from the exam to explaining my condition and the treatment necessary. Very efficient and pleasant to deal with and I am very comfortable with her doing surgery on my arm.

April 17th, 2013
Was released after EMG test came back negative. Was told I had no injury in right elbow. Saw another ortho who sent me for a MRI that showed I had a torn ligament and mild nerve damage. A year later im still in therapy. If your are not bringing her in major money (surgery) your wasting her time.

April 27th, 2012
Dr. KNoll is very nice and knowledgeable, hoever, her staff is not welcoming at all. Especially the women at the front desk. I have bee to see her three times and the range of time I've had to wait is 45minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes. No apology for the wait which bothered me. Doctors whould also be respectful of their patients time.at least give an apology.