A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Kubik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Kubik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubik
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kubik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Kubik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubik graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kubik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria D Kubik MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victoria D. Kubik practice?
- Dr. Victoria Kubik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Kubik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ozark, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Ozark Surgeons.