A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Kubik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Kubik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kubik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Kubik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubik graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kubik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria D Kubik MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victoria D. Kubik practice?
- Dr. Victoria Kubik has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Kubik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.