Dr. Victoria Kuohung MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Quincy, MA

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017
Warm, welcoming doctor and staff
This is my new dermatologist for life! Love them! Friendly, thorough with my skin exam, and affordable for the cosmetic work I wanted done.

January 25th, 2017
Friendly and thorough
Reviewed in detail a prevention-oriented treatment plan for my sun damage. Very friendly, put me at ease because I was slightly nervous.

November 5th, 2016
Took the time to explain
Dr. Kuohung really took the time to explain my choices in treating my acne -- I have had it for years and no one took me seriously. I felt like I gained the knowledge I needed to make the best decision that I would be comfortable with and I know I can adjust my treatment later for my acne if my first choice doesn't give me the results I want. Her staff is really friendly and energetic and they give the office a nice vibe.

September 5th, 2016
Very kind and calming for children
I highly recommend Dr. Kuohung for all parents with kids that are nervous around doctors. My family member recommended that I bring my child to see Dr. Kuohung because of the same problem that their kids had. Dr. Kuohung was able to connect with my child, and make them feel comfortable. She has four sons (!) of her own and so she knows what it's like as a parent with little kids. So she went through all of our options so we could know what would be best for us. Highly recommend!

June 8th, 2016
Fantastic visit -- Dr. Kuohung made me feel very at ease, even though I was really worried about a new spot on my face that wouldn't go away. I was seen quickly and she was very comforting, with a good sense of humor. Luckily the spot was not a problem and I'm glad she did a biopsy so she could have it sent to the lab to get it checked. I felt that she was careful and ran through all my options. My new dermatologist for life!

March 12th, 2016
Went the extra mile
Completely focused on me during the visit, really thorough. I never felt rushed like with other doctors. Called me with my results on a weekend, and personally followed up with my primary care doctor so that he would know what was going on. She went the extra mile and I am so grateful.

December 13th, 2015
Very caring, concerned, takes time to listen, helped me tremendously
I have had problems with my hair and scalp for years, and have been to numerous dermatologists, some at famous places. It was not until I found Dr. Kuohung that I felt things started to go in the right direction. The first time she met me, she sat down and carefully examined my scalp (when other dermatologists didn't bother to), then went through her diagnosis on the computer with me. She taught me about why I had been losing hair, and immediately went through the pluses and minuses of each treatment option. Since then, I have been going to her for treatment, and my scalp is doing much better. I owe it to her! I can't thank her enough!

March 26th, 2015
Agreed
I could not agree more with the previous review. Dr. Kuohung goes above and beyond and with sincere caring. Such a pleasure to deal with. All this and an absolutely lovely person to boot!

January 26th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kuohung. My skin got very beat up from nursing my daughter and Dr. Kuohung got me in right away. She not only helped me resolve my issue so that I was able to nurse my daughter without pain, but she also gave me a thorough dermatological exam while I was there. She followed up in great detail over the Vanguard email, and checked in regularly. She was incredibly prompt in her correspondence. This was about a year ago. Just recently I emailed her about another skin problem I had. She said I could come in, but also offered to help me resolve the issue over email since I have young kids at home. I sent her pictures and she was able to diagnose it and prescribe something for it -- she called the prescription down to her in-house pharmacy and they were able to mail it directly to me. Dr. Kuohung is incredibly dedicated, generous with her time and knowledge, smart, good at what she does, and a very wonderful doctor. She clearly loves what she does and cares very much about her patients. I would (and have) recommend her again without hesitation. In fact, my poor friends keep having to hear my suggesting her as a dermatologist even if they aren't looking for one!

July 13th, 2017