inactive

Victoria Kut MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor and Person
I am fortunate not to have cancer, but I had a pulmonary embolism this summer. I needed to consult with a hematologist and picked Dr. Kut based on the great reviews she has received on this website. They are all true...she is FANTASTIC! My husband came with me for my initial appointment and we were both impressed with Dr.Kut's thoroughness and personality. I've had several follow up appointments since then, and still feel the same way. She explains everything clearly, answers all my questions, and never makes me feel rushed. I tend to be a bit anxious about my health since my PE, but she never makes me feel like a nuisance and I appreciate the time she takes to ease my concerns. Dr. Kut's staff is also fantastic. They are extremely friendly and helpful. I will certainly recommend Dr. Kut to anyone looking for a hematologist.

June 17th, 2011
Compassion when I most needed it
Thank you God for working through Dr. Kut to put my advanced breast cancer into complete remission for 3 years now. I saw the big names downtown but they had nothing to offer that I couldn't get from Dr. Kut and her wonderful staff! May God bless her and her compassionate work.

November 27th, 2010
Dr. Kut really cares about her patients. She spent a lot of time with me and presented multiple options for treatment. She is one of the most honest doctors I have seen.

May 27th, 2010
Smart, spends a lot of time with patients describing their condition, treatment options and potential pros and cons. She did this with both my mother and my sister both of whom have breast cancer. She also included the whole family because of the potential genetic risk. Easy to talk to, extremely bright and sure knows her stuff. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking cancer care.

February 12th, 2010
this was my fist visit, but she listens and it was easy to talk to her she seems to be down to earth.

January 29th, 2010
Long-term patient
I am a cancer survivor and I don't know if this would be the case with any other doctor. She spends the time with me to really figure out what is going on and what I need. I was really sick. I owe her my life! Thanks, Dr. Kut!

January 27th, 2010
Dr. Kut is one of the most caring and devoted doctors I have ever seen. She provides an outstanding level of patient care and her new office in Libertyville is beautiful (especcially the chemotherapy room). Her staff is extremely polite. I love Dr. Kut and I will never go to any other doctor.

December 15th, 2009
Great New Office!
I LOVE Dr. Kut's new office! It's really convenient in a very classy medical complex. Her staff are so friendly and accomodating. I'm in remission now thanks to Dr. Kut! Her new chemo suite is really comfortable and elegant. Now the best oncologist in the Chicago area also has the coolest office.

November 8th, 2009
Compassionate, devoted, meticulous in her assessments. Awesome bedside manner. I would NEVER see a different oncologist! She is just fantastic!

October 20th, 2009
Dr. Kut has a wonderful bedside manner-surprisingly not common among oncologists. I think that she is really brilliant and extremely thorough. I wouldn't anyone else caring for my medical oncology needs.