A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Landolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Landolt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Landolt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Landolt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Lynn Landolt DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Landolt practice?
- Dr. Victoria Landolt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Landolt practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.