A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Landolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Landolt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landolt
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Landolt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Landolt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Landolt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Lynn Landolt DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Landolt practice?
- Dr. Victoria Landolt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Landolt practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.