Dr. Victoria Maclin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2011
Terrible Experience. STAY AWAY!
NEGLIGENT! This office will take advantage of you and take all your money. They are not looking out for your best interest. Do not trust them.

April 20th, 2011
Dr.Maclin
I was referred to her after almost 2 years of doctor after doctor. Now i have been with her to almost a year and she has done 10 times the work as all the other doctors Ive had. We are making nice progress. My only wish is her office would have the time to follow up with me after visits cause there is always a question or 2 you remember the next day. I highly recommend everyone check her out. She is incredibly sweet as is her staff. This is the first time I fell a doctor not only know what she is doing but actually cares.

November 14th, 2010
Outstanding
I was refered to Dr. Maclin for fertility issues. I was scared, nervous, and skeptical when I went to see her the first time. I didn't know much about fertility issues, but I was pretty down in the dumps at the thought of not being able to conceive. I was very worried. Dr. Maclin spent 2 hrs. plus speaking to me on my first visit about my condition. She answered questions, guided me through the what ifs, and much more. She never once spoke down to me and made me feel welcomed and hopeful the entire time. I went through many visits throughout my treatment, each time Dr. Maclin made that personal connection. I just wasn't a patient, I was much more to her. I had a terrific experience with her, and to this day I have her to thank for my wodnerful son. I had such a positive experience (on something that could have been so negative), I would highly recommend her to anyone!!! I am actually getting started the second time around with her this month. She is amazing and I am so grateful for her.

June 25th, 2010
I was referred to Dr. Maclin by another physican and I am so happy with the referral. My inital appointment was everything I needed. Dr. Maclin discussed my situation and gave me all the information even before her initial ultrasound. After which we discussed options and what would be the best course of action. A year later, worried I was having more problems, Dr. Maclin's staff was quick to get me in for an appointment and I was tended to right away. Never once in my experience with Dr. Maclin did I feel that she was talking above me or down to me. She made the experience as pleasant as it possibly could be. Even during my hospital stay after surgery, she called and stopped in to see me numerous times per day and discussed every question I had! I would recommend her to anyone!!

December 11th, 2009
We went in for our 2nd opinion consultation and she spent 3 and 1/2 hours with us. She went over our medical records did our ultrasound and even visited with us while we had labs drawn. I have never been treated so kindly by a Dr before. This is just what we needed to keep us from giving up.

November 5th, 2009
Dr. Maclin is wonderful. She is very professional and confident and she made me feel very comfortable going into a major surgery. I never doubted for a minute that she could and would do the best job with my surgery. She took her time with me before and after my surgery to talk to me and explain everything. I appreciate her kind and caring demenor. I am very glad I was in her hands.

July 30th, 2008
Compassionate Physician
I don't know who IRATE and Anonymous saw, but it must not have been Dr. Maclin. Having gone through infertility issues for the past four years, we recommend Dr. Maclin in the highest terms. Unlike Dr. Maude Daugherty, with whom we have been patients, Dr. Maclin is kind, caring and compassionate, and really took the time to listen and fully explain everything. Her office staff, nurses and administrators are excellent, as well.