inactive

• Family Medicine Trenton, TN

• Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2016
very caring doctor but...
Dr. Victoria Manfredi is a caring dr. knowledgeable and has no compunctions to send you for further testing. the only MAJOR downside to her is that she likes to "jump ship" every couple of years ( on average 1x/2yrs and she changes physical locations I.E. different cities)... which cause real problems in finding a decent doctor afterwards.

July 2nd, 2016
Dr. Manfredie a very caring Dr. But she likes to move around frequently (every 2 years or so). She was my Dr. For about 4 years I had to follow her to another practice then after 2 years she said she was leaving for the states. That was in 2015. Was provided with a very poor substitute for a dr. Only problem as I said is she doesn't stay in 1 place for very long

September 8th, 2010
The first time I saw Dr. Manfredi was at a walk in clinic. Unlike a lot of other doctors that I have seen since she has stopped working there, she took the time to listen to me, and actually cared to check my symptoms out instead of just giving me a prescription. She has a great bedside manner and didn't make me feel rushed or stupid. If she had been taking on new patients as clients I would have asked to be one of her patients in a heartbeat! I would definitely recommend her to anyone lucky enough to find her!!!!

February 9th, 2016