A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Matt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Matt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matt
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Matt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Matt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Matt MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Matt practice?
- Dr. Victoria Matt has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Matt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.