A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria McGrath, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria McGrath, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGrath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Elizabeth McGrath DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria E. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Victoria McGrath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria McGrath practices Internal Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists.