Victoria E Millet MD Patient Reviews

August 6th, 2015
Rude and doesn't like kids

August 8th, 2013
Amazing Dr. Millet
She is a great doctor i went with my sister and she always sees our all family kids almost year one of my sister came from abroad, my niece always suffers from fever while she was in other country and we saw dr millet right away she found an ear infection and gave her medicine till now more than 8 month she is perfectly fine no fever nothing.. thanks Victoria millet for your great work... love..

February 15th, 2012
Love Dr. Millet!
I can't thinkof a more dedicated doctor. We've been with her since our children were born .... she is really dedicated - she even met us at the emergency room with our oldest who had pnemonia - she didn't have to do that and we are really grateful having her as our children's doctor. She always follows up if we have major issues - we don't have to call her - she calls us to check up... really appreciate that! Any time you have to wait in the waitng room makes up for that (It has gotten a little bad - it used to be so good, but not so much with the new arrangement - but I would wait an hour to see her - really!)

September 20th, 2010
My daughter was born with a congenital disease which she said was nothing and would go away in a few days when I pointed it out to her @ the hospital when she was born. After a few weeks when I pointed it out to her again, she said it would go away. Finally after a few more visits, she referred us to a specialist who we got to see right away because of the seriousness of the problem.

August 23rd, 2010
Hope you don't need your records...
Make sure you get copies of your child's medical records BEFORE leaving her practice. Our child's new doctor has requested records for us multiple times over the past TWO YEARS and we are still empty handed. They say records are in storage and they will have to pull them, but they give no date when they will be available to us. Our new primary doctor's office staff told us she has a history of ignoring requests for records.

March 25th, 2010
Misdiagnosed
She misdiagnosed my daughter's condition and when we transferred to another doctor her office could not find her file and never faxed over records. Her "bedside manner"/ attitude was extremely condescending and cold. She never spent the time to listen to what I was saying so therefore, assumed incorrectly the final diagnosis.