Dr. Victoria Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Mills?

March 20th, 2017

No sense of consideration

Unfortunately, either Dr. Mills has no capacity for the passage of time, or she simply is too inconsiderate of others peoples time.

December 16th, 2015

I really liked her!

There was no need for fu after my appt, reason for the last rating. However, I did receive a reminder for another appt, which I appreciated.

July 1st, 2015

Lacks compassion and respect for your time and understanding.

Easy to get an appointment, but that is about it. Dr. Mills is selfish and lacks compassion. No respect for your time. I waited in the exam room for her for 50 minutes with no communication. I had to make a call after hours one evening at 9:00pm and I was told, "I don't know. If you're that worried about it, go to the ER." I never received a follow up call from her office regarding that. The insurance/payments woman behind the counter provided the worst customer service I have ever experienced. She was short and rude and did not take the time to explain my insurance coverage and payments to me. Instead, she just kept repeating herself in a monotone voice. I will not be returning. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone.

May 8th, 2015

BEST OB AROUND:)

VICTORIA MILLS IS AWSOME I PERSONALLY LOVED HER SHE HELPED ME WITH MY LAST PREGNANCY THAT ENDED UP BEING A MISCARRIAGE BUT WAS STILL VERY HELPFUL BEFORE AND AFTER THE PROCEDURES. IF GOD GIVES ME THE WILL TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD I WILL DEFINETLY GO TO MILLS FIRST :)

January 21st, 2015

She is awesome. I felt like family every time I walked in.

October 26th, 2014

Most compassionate and empathetic dr in okc

My husband and I have been to several different Obs on our quest to have a baby and had been unsuccessful until we met Dr. Mills. Each OB I saw recommended I see a fertility specialist and said I probably needed IVF. We went to Dr. Mills on a recommendation from a friend for one last oppinion. My friend raved about how she loved going to her Dr appointments and how Dr Mills had helped her through her pregnancy. When I got to the office I was told that she had just returned from a delivery at the hospital and was running about an hour behind and she had several patients in front of me. I initially was frustrated but decided to wait. I'm so glad I did. About an hour later, Dr. Mills walked in with her nurse. They were both extremely apologetic about the wait. She sat down and got my entire history and didn't seem rushed, eventhough she was running behind! I knew that there were more patients she had to see after me but she talked to me like I was the only one in her office. After she spent 25 min in the room with me we had a plan in place for my care. This was 1 yr ago. I am now holding my 1 month old baby girl. As I look at her, I thank God for bringing Dr. Mills into my life. If it wasn't for her who's to say my husband and I would have our precious miracle. I look back and think about the first appointment I start to smile. I now know look back and think I would wait twice as long and not bat an eye! She's totally worth it! I would never go to anyone else ever again no matter the wait! I am forever indebted to her and her wonderful nurses for putting up with my crazy questions and taking such great care of me. I consider them to be part of my family. Thank you Dr. Mills!!!

December 16th, 2013

Patients Treated Like Cattle

Wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone because patients are herded in and out of the office like cattle. Felt like the doctor took on too many patients because she uses her nurse practitioner as her back up "doctor". I only saw Mills once during my pregnancy, and she didn't show at the hospital before, during, or after the birth. I didn't even see her at my postpartum appointment. I was a high risk patient, which meant that Mills charged me more for almost never seeing an actual doctor during the entire pregnancy. Overall terrible experience that made me think Mills cares more about how much cash she can stuff in her pocketbook than she does about her patients' well being.

October 30th, 2012

Best OB/GYN Doctor

I moved from California to Oklahoma a little more than half way through my pregnancy. So when I got to Oklahoma and started going through list of providers for my insurance, I went with Dr. Mills and I couldn't be happier. She was a wonderful doctor. This was my first pregnancy and she made me feel special and very much at ease. My pregnancy was induced since I went past my due date. When I arrived at the hospital within an hour after arriving, Dr. Mills came and checked on me and broke my water. Dr Mills arrive back for the actually pushing. My little boy's head was a little too big for my body so I was having a lot of problems delivering him. Dr Mills knew I didn't want a c-section so she kept trying to get him out and finally she was able to deliver him. Before leaving the hospital of course she came back and checked on me and took pictures with my little boy. She made the whole experience so wonderful for me. I will definitely use her again for my next pregnancy.

July 28th, 2012

Natural Birth

I used Dr. Mills as a first time mother wanting a natural birth. At 40 weeks, she warned me that she wouldn't "let" me go over 41 weeks without a scheduled induction. Luckily, labor started on my ownand I labored at home until I knew I was close. I arrived at the hospital almost completely dilated and began pushing within 45 minutes. We had discussed with her that we wanted to delay cord clamping and allow bonding time after baby and she supportively agreed. However, when my baby was born, she immediately clamped the cord. Within one minute of my daughter's birth she had manually extracted the placenta causing heay beeding and my uterus to contract rapidly. Because of this, I lost an extremely high amount of blood. I am thankful that we waited so long to go to the hospital because she obviously had no regard for the agreements we had made previously. She basically went on auto pilot and was out the door immediately. As far as prenatal care, I waited sometimes up to three hours only to have her in and out within 5 minutes. I had to choose an integris doctor for insurance purposes, but knowing what I know now I would have definitely paid out of pocket for a midwife. IF you want a cookie cutter medicated birth or c section, Dr. Mills is probably more than capable, however, if you intend to birth naturally, look elsewhere. I only wish she would have at least been up front about not being willing to follow our preferences so I could have found an alternative.

April 13th, 2012

If you are looking to give birth naturally look elsewhere!

When I first began my pregnancy I assumed I would have the standard hospital, but as I began to do my own research I decided to attempt a natural, unmediated birth. I mentioned this to Dr. Mills who initially seemed supportive, but as time passed and I began to come with her questions regarding procedures, etc, which I had read about it became very clear that she thought the idea of a natural birth was silly. She even went so far as to roll her eyes and dismiss many of my concerns. I am sure if I wished to have a "normal" birth then I would have been satisfied with her services, but I did not feel like she respected me or my birth philosophy.

December 27th, 2011

A Great Dr. with a great bedside manner.

Initially Dr. Mills suspected cervical cancer after a performing a routine pap. Fortunately, Dr. Mills being very thorough, used an ultrasound and determined that a large Uterine Polyp was a more likely diagnosis. After Pathology results came back negative, cancer was ruled out. YAY! During the step by step process of ruling out cancer, Dr. Mills answered all my questions never once making me feel insignificant or bothersome. About one month later Dr. Mills performed a D&C with Leep procedure to remove the large polyp. Being my first surgery since being diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and Adrenal Insufficiency I was worried about complications. Having many allergic reactions to anesthesia and medications from surgeries past only heightened my fear. Dr. Mills was most genuine and caring knowing how scared I was about my surgery. Both surgery and recovery were even better than I had anticipated. Dr. Mills, the anesthesiologist, and her staff, did and outstanding job!

July 25th, 2011

Best Doctor EVER!

Dr. Mills is THE BEST doctor! I switched from another doctor to her during my pregnancy and that was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Mills was ALWAYS sweet and didn't show any signs of stress. She always treated all her patients with respect even when they were being rude to her. Everyone in her office was all so wonderful the nurses who I didn't even know would tell me to have a good day and just so polite. Just every experience in that office was a pleasant one.