A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Minior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Minior, Perinatologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Placenta Diseases
- Premature Labor
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
Education & Awards
Dr. Minior graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Minior has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Minior MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Minior practice?
- Dr. Victoria Minior has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Minior practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.