Dr. Victoria Mondloch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Mondloch?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Mondloch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2016

Life Saver

Dr. Mondloch diagnosed a serious health condition that inevitably saved my life.

November 6th, 2015

I have been seeing dr. Mondloch for 7 years. She has identified intestinal issues I had for years. With a few changes (bio identical hormones and vitamins) I no longer have intestinal issues . Following my annual physician she spends time with me going over the lab work and most importantly spends time teaching me. My medical bills have gone done because of her wisdom and approach to medicine.

November 30th, 2012

This doctor brought my body alive again.After a hsyterecomy when I was 40, I was put on premerin. At age 77, my former OB took me off hormone therapy and I was miserable with hot flashs and NO libido. Dr. Mondloch knew exactly what to prescribe. GREAT Doctor.

January 10th, 2012

The best doctor I have ever had

Dr. Mondloch is nothing short of amazing, I have been struggling with very frequent migraines for over 15 years and have high blood pressure that is very hard to control.I knew for years that my migraines were related to my hormones but no regular doctor or neurologist ever gave it a second glance, they just brushed me off. Dr. Mondloch took me seriously, she listened to me and we are still working on finding the magic bullet but I am doing so much better than I was. Having a doctor who cares so much, has made me care more about myself and be a more active and engaged patient and advocate for my own health well being. I can't recommend her enough, if there was more doctors like her the world would be a better (and healthier) place.

April 22nd, 2011

Absolutely fantastic! I have never seen a doctor take better care of their patient. Really cares about you and takes her time explaining things. Won't leave you until she's answered ALL your questions. Gives you ALL your options and doesn't pressure you into making a decision. Wants you to be well informed. I cannot possibly say enough good things about her.

April 9th, 2011

Refreshing experience

Dr Mondloch spent TIME with me, listened to me and was genuinely interested. Suggestions as well as prescription treatment have really improved my energy and wellbeing. A refreshing experience to feel like a valued customer verses a rushed inconvenience. I would reccomend (and have) to anyone!

June 29th, 2008

Missed Diagnosis

Dr. Victoria Mondloch missed diagnosing my daughter's breast cancer and now she is stage 4. Had it been diagnosed promptly, she probably would have been amongst the many for whom their cancer is only a bad memory but instead she is going through chemotherapy again.

December 10th, 2016