A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Moyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Moyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Lee Moyer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Victoria Moyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Moyer practices Family Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greentown, IN.
See Kokomo Primary Care Doctors.