Dr. Victoria Neave MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery High Point, NC

4.9

February 15th, 2016
Crawled into her office. Excellent results from surgery. Highly recommend this doctor in regards to back surgery and neurological needs. Felt she went above and beyond to help me.

November 19th, 2009
I was 14 when I had back surgery. Dr. Neave was great with me and my family. She also did my father and grandfathers back surgery as well. I would recommend her to anyone who was having back issues. Great bed side manners and very patient with me as I was one of the youngest patients she had done back surgery on. My back isn't and never will be perfect again, BUT she did make it bearable and usable again! Thank you

September 29th, 2009
I finally found a neurosurgeon who could diagnose me!
After three years of chronic back and leg pain and numbness, Dr. Neave and her PA diagnosed me with degenerative disc disease when I was 19 years old. Dr. Neave provided me with several options, including a surgery to alleviate pain associated with my diagnosis. I underwent the surgery two weeks after diagnosis and two years later I am doing great. Dr. Neave is the most caring and professional specialist I have ever seen and her PA, William, is a true jewel as well!

August 19th, 2009
Never even got to met her
When you have appointment with her they always only allow you to see the Pa by the name of mark and he really needs to work on his bedside manner. I did not like this office at all. No one in there is very friendly. I was sent to have a procedure done without even ever meeting the Doc. The Pa sent me and so far I have no relief at all. The office never even followed up with me after the procedure I had to call them and then the follow appointment was 5 weeks later. I will not go back and would not recommend to anyone.

January 6th, 2009
Dr Neave has a great bed side manner. She answers all your questions and makes sure you are comfortable before you leave her office