A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Noble is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Noble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Noble has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victoria J. Noble practice?
Dr. Victoria Noble practices Internal Medicine near South Hadley, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and Northampton, MA.
See South Hadley Internists.