A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Ochoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Ochoa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Ochoa, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochoa graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Ochoa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria A Ochoa DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria A. Ochoa practice?
- Dr. Victoria Ochoa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Ochoa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hazel Crest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Channahon, IL and Ottawa, IL.
See Hazel Crest Obstetricians & Gynecologists.