A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Petivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Petivan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petivan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petivan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Petivan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Petivan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Anne Petivan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victoria A. Petivan practice?
- Dr. Victoria Petivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Petivan practices Psychiatry near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Gardner, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Psychiatrists.