A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Petty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Petty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Petty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Morey Petty MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria M. Petty practice?
- Dr. Victoria Petty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Petty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.