Dr. Victoria Pirogovsky Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Pirogovsky?

Posted on June 20th, 2014

Dr. Pirogovsky has amazing diagnostic capabilities. We went to multiple doctors with my son and no one could find what was wrong. Doctor Pirogovsky diagnosed him with the Lime disease just in time to avoid serious complications . She is professional, knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend her.

Great doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Victoria and her practice for the past 9 1/2 years. She is an excellent, knowledgeable doctor and I trust her judgement and recommendation 100%. She is no nonsense and tells it exactly as it is. I have three children who all entered the world with complications and were in the NICU. My girls love Dr. Victoria and her partners. The office staff at Spring Lake Pediatrics is the absolute best. I feel compelled to write this review because I saw a rating of 1 star for her on another review. I'm sure this was because Dr. Victoria is somewhat hard to understand, however she is an excellent doctor.

Posted on October 13th, 2017