A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Potoczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Potoczak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potoczak graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Potoczak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Terre Haute Reg Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Lynn Potoczak MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Potoczak practice?
- Dr. Victoria Potoczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Potoczak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Obstetricians & Gynecologists.