A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Powell, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Herrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Ann Powell DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Victoria A. Powell practice?
- Dr. Victoria Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Powell practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Onsted, MI.
See Adrian Emergency Physicians and Adrian Pediatricians.