A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Loven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Loven, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Loven graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Loven has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria A Loven MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria A. Loven practice?
- Dr. Victoria Loven has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Loven practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pathologists.