Learn more about Dr. Victoria Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Child Development
- Mood Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria S Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Victoria Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Johnson practices Family Medicine near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Geneva Primary Care Doctors.