Learn more about Dr. Victoria Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Child Development
- Mood Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria S Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Victoria Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Johnson practices Family Medicine near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Primary Care Doctors.