Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria Samuels
Dr. Victoria Samuels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goldsboro, NC, with other offices in West Columbia, SC and Greenville, NC. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Samuels is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, Providence Hospital Northeast and Lexington Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria Samuels has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Victoria Samuels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goldsboro, NC.
Dr. Michael Rotondo
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Goldsboro, NC 0.01 mi32
Dr. Clinton Massey
Goldsboro, NC 0.01 mi38
Dr. Ricardo Cortez
Goldsboro, NC 0.01 mi18