A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Sanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Sanelli is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanelli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanelli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Sanelli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanelli graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Lynn Sanelli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Sanelli practice?
- Dr. Victoria Sanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Sanelli practices Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
See Akron Psychiatrists.